Submitting your final camera ready paper
(before June 6th 2013)
Revised/added/deleted descriptions are shown in red and should be paid attention.
Only authors with accepted papers should prepare a final camera ready paper.
Papers must meet the following 3 conditions in order to appear in the Proceedings of MICCAI 2013:
- 1. Authors should address the review comments provided by external reviewers and Program Committee Members.
- 2. Authors should provide before June 6th 23:59 PST a zip file with the source of the camera ready version, the copyright form (see below).
- 3. At least one author should be registered at the MICCAI 2013 conference before June 20th 23:59 PST. Registration is possible via the online payment website of MICCAI 2013.
Step 1: Prepare your revised manuscript
- Make sure your revised manuscript addresses as much as possible all required changes outlined by the reviewers and Program Committee members.
- Keep note of modified content as this information will be required in the final submission form accessible in the MICCAI 2013 submission site.
Step 2: Prepare your final camera ready paper and complete copyright form
- The proceedings will be published as Lecture Notes in Computer Science in both Electronic and paper versions by Springer. Please read carefully the information for authors from Springer. You must use the LNCS templates (LaTeX2e or Word) available on the Springer website to prepare your paper.
- The proceedings will be prepared in full-color and the maximum number of pages for your final paper is 8 (including abstract and references). Note that since Springer will enforce their formatting rules, (even if you have modified them), it is extremely important that you strictly adhere to the guidelines (i.e. remove vspaces, smaller margins). The editors reserve the right to reject papers that are over the 8 page limit in the final version.
- Make sure that Springer standard for bibliographical references is strictly enforced. This is detailed in section 2.7 of the LNCS author guidelines. This is important for instance when citing previous MICCAI proceedings.
- Create source (input) files by following the guidelines below
- For example, LaTeX2e files (*.tex) for the text and PS/EPS/JPG/PDF/PNG files for all figures.
Note that figures should not be provided in PDF/JPG format as the source must be compiled with LaTeX, not PDFLaTeX.
- Use consistent names for your source files: paperXXX.pdf, paperXXX.tex… where XXX is your paper ID.
- Any further style files and fonts you have used together with your source files and that are not generally available at CTAN.
- Final DVI file (for papers prepared using LaTeX/TeX)
- Final PDF file (for reference, )
- RTF files (for word-processing systems other than LaTeX/TeX)
- Download and complete the MICCAI 2013 copyright form, which can be signed by the corresponding author on behalf of all authors. Scan your signed copyright form and save it as a JPG or PDF file. Copyright forms should only be provided in an electronic format.
- Zip all your files above (including the digital copy of the signed copyright form) together and name it using your MICCAI 2013 paper submission ID (for example: MICCAI-1246.zip, where 1246 is your paper ID number).
Step 3: Fill Final Submission Form
- Log in the MICCAI 2013 submission site. If you are the corresponding author of the paper, you will see a link “Submit the final version”. Click on it.
- Fill the final submission form by providing :
- An updated version of the title of the paper (if necessary)
- An updated version of the author list (if necessary)
- An updated version of the abstract (if necessary)
- The list of revisions and changes made in the revised manuscript.
- Contact name and contact email.
- The location of the zip file including the source files and copyright form.
- The URL and description of the supplementary material (if necessary)
- The PDF of the letter of eligibility for Student Travel Award and/or Young Scientist Award (if applicable).
If the first author is a student at a recognized university, download and complete the MICCAI Student Registration Validation Form. He/she is eligible for consideration for Student Travel Award and Young Scientist Award. (This PDF should be also sent to the MICCAI Secretariat separately for registration, in addition to submitting as a part of the final version.)
- If the first author is not a student but had been a student at a recognized university at most two years before the paper submission deadline, prepare the letter of eligibility by his/her supervisor in any format. He/she is eligible for considering for Young Scientist Award.
- An email confirming (or not) the validity of your final submission will be sent to the corresponding author. This confirmation may take several additional days as it involves manually checking each final submission.